Careers @ Ytel
Account Manager (Outbound Call Center)
FOOTHILL RANCH, CA
We’re a software company with a passion to help businesses better communicate with leads, prospects and customers. We geek out over the challenges of telecom and deliver best in class, cloud-based communications solutions. As a full-service carrier, with a company owned network, Ytel truly offers a one-of-a-kind solution.Over the years we’ve been able to provide cost effective, secure ways to power modern communications through phone, text message, email and direct mail.
We need someone with a passion for technology, who gets excited about the idea of leaving their fingerprints on change!!!!
We are looking for an Account Manager to ensure our customers are being treated with the highest level of care. We need someone who is familiar with Contact Centers, specifically outbound calling, who can provide experience based insight to fix any issues our clients may find. The Account Manager will be attentive to customer needs and be able to obtain timely and specific support for them.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Oversee assigned customer accounts and support customers in their business needs as related to Ytel’s software products.
- Train customers on Ytel’s products and assist them in their implementation
- Communicate regularly with assigned customers.
- Develop, maintain, and continuously improve relationships with customers.
- Work with Ytel Smart Support and Sales to ensure customer satisfaction and success with Ytel products, configuring customer systems to align with their business models.
- Maintain excellent levels of service for customers.
- Function as system admin for customers and be proactive in identifying and resolving any customer issues quickly.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in a Contact Center environment, outbound dialing to be specific
- Desire to be apart of a startup and leave your fingerprints on their future
- Willingness to learn or expand skillset
- Superior customer service skills.
- Strong communication skills with ability to communicate operational goals, status, and progress to the leadership team.
- Self-motivation with the ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and efficiently manage time and priorities.
Interested in this position? Use the link below to submit a confidential application.