Careers @ Ytel
Java Software Engineer
FOOTHILL RANCH, CA
We’re a software company with a passion to help businesses better communicate with leads, prospects and customers. We geek out over the challenges of telecom and deliver cutting edge, cloud-based communications solutions. As a full-service carrier, with a company owned network, Ytel truly offers a one-of-a-kind solution. Over the years we’ve been able to provide cost effective, secure ways to power modern communications through voice, text, email and direct mail.
We need someone with a passion for technology, who gets excited about the idea of leaving their fingerprints on change.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Working with our engineering and development team on new features and bug fixes
- Designing software based on requirements, but self-managing the project
- Finding new application integrations for our products
- Thinking of ways to further advance our products or new ways of doing things
- Contribute ideas toward the development of new products
- General coding and the ability to innovate
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong Java Development skills with application servers
- Experience working with databases, and knowledge of data flows
- NOSQL Database experience (Cassandra, Graph, CouchDB, MongoDB, Hadoop, etc…)
- Ideally experience with GitHub or a comparable of version control tool
- Strong understanding of the SDLC and ability to self manage
- Ability to work in a fast paced, agile environment
- Messaging services experience would be a BIG plus (ZeroMQ, Kafkha, etc…)
- Previous experience with web services would be ideal
Successful applicants will be asked to show proof that they can legally work in the US
Interested in this position? Use the link below to submit a confidential application.