Careers @ Ytel
Java Software Engineer
FOOTHILL RANCH, CA
We’re a software company with a passion to help businesses better communicate with leads, prospects and customers. We geek out over the challenges of telecom and deliver cutting edge, cloud-based communications solutions. As a full-service carrier, with a company owned network, Ytel truly offers a one-of-a-kind solution. Over the years we’ve been able to provide cost effective, secure ways to power modern communications through voice, text, email and direct mail.
We need someone with a passion for technology, who gets excited about the idea of leaving their fingerprints on change.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Working with our engineering and development team on new features and bug fixes
- Designing software based on requirements, but self-managing the project
- Finding new application integrations for our products
- Thinking of ways to further advance our products or new ways of doing things
- General coding and the ability to innovate
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong Java Development skills with application servers
- Experience working with databases, and knowledge of data flows
- NoSQL Database experience (Cassandra, Graph, CouchDB, MongoDB, Hadoop, etc…)
- Strong understanding of the SDLC and ability to self manage
- Ability to work in a fast paced, agile environment
- Previous experience with web services would be ideal
Interested in this position? Use the link below to submit a confidential application.