Careers @ Ytel
Lead API Developer
FOOTHILL RANCH, CA
We’re a software company with a passion to help businesses better communicate with leads, prospects and customers. We geek out over the challenges of telecom and deliver cutting edge, cloud-based communications solutions. As a full-service carrier, with a company owned network, Ytel truly offers a one-of-a-kind experience. Over the years we’ve been able to provide cost effective, secure ways to power modern communications through voice, text, email and direct mail.
We need someone with a passion for technology, who gets excited about the idea of leaving their fingerprints on change.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Working with our offshore team and CTO to develop new product features
- Lead code review sessions, making suggestions as needed
- Provide guidance on API development to the team
- Lead the team through the development life cycle, managing projects and deadlines
- Acting as the main point of contact between onshore and offshore team members
The Ideal Candidate:
- Expert PHP skills and experience working in a LAMP environment
- Excellent understanding of MySQL
- Experience developing API’s and understanding how they are used
- Knowledge of VOIP or SIP highly desired
- Experience with MVC frameworks (Cake, Zend, Laravel)
- Freeswitch or Lua experience would be a HUGE plus
Interested in this position? Use the link below to submit a confidential application.