Careers @ Ytel
We’re a software company with a passion to help businesses better communicate with leads, prospects and customers. We geek out over the challenges of telecom and deliver cutting edge, cloud-based communications solutions. As a full-service carrier, with a company owned network, Ytel truly offers a one-of-a-kind experience. Over the years we’ve been able to provide cost effective, secure ways to power modern communications through voice, text, email and direct mail.
We need someone with a passion for technology, who gets excited about the idea of leaving their fingerprints on change.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Monitoring the NOC during our US based team’s off hours
- Zabbix and log monitoring, with problem resolution
- Coordinating with our US based engineering team on any assigned engineering tasks or issues
- Managing voice services (FreeSWITCH, SIP, WebRTC, Asterisk, etc…)
- Managing virtual machine hypervisors (KVM/QEMU)
The Ideal Candidate:
- Expert understanding of Linux and MySQL (Heavy LAMP environment experience)
- Strong background in VOIP (SIP, WebRTC, FreeSWITCH would be ideal)
- CCIE would be preferred
- Experience with Asterisk, Cassandra, Redis, or Juniper would be a plus
Interested in this position? Use the link below to submit a confidential application.