Careers @ Ytel
QA Engineer (Software)
FOOTHILL RANCH, CA
We’re a software company with a passion to help businesses better communicate with leads, prospects and customers. We geek out over the challenges of telecom and deliver cutting edge, cloud-based communications solutions. As a full-service carrier, with a company owned network, Ytel truly offers a one-of-a-kind solutions. Over the years we’ve been able to provide cost effective, secure ways to power modern communications through voice, text, email and direct mail.
We need someone with a passion for technology, who gets excited about the idea of leaving their fingerprints on change!
Our team here is growing, and with that, we are looking to add someone onto our team who has a knack for breaking things, and desire to figure out what makes them work.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Authoring test plans and creating test case scenarios around specific software applications and business processes/requirements.
- Executing test cases in a distributed and varied environment; including HTML, web services, client/server, and database applications.
- Reviewing and validating that test data and results accurately reflect business requirements as outlined in the requirements specifications.
- Acting as the subject matter expert on the team for all things Software Quality Assurance
- Advocating the QA methodology to internal and external customers.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience building QA process from the ground up
- Strong understanding of Software Quality Assurance methodology
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and the importance of software testing in delivering quality business solutions; as well as continuous integration
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Background in developing test plans and test cases
- Experience with QA Automation tools (Selenium, Runscope, Postman, etc)
- Experience with Telephony or VOIP is a plus
Interested in this position? Use the link below to submit a confidential application.