Careers @ Ytel
FOOTHILL RANCH, CA
We’re a software company with a passion to help businesses better communicate with leads, prospects and customers. We geek out over the challenges of telecom and deliver cutting edge, cloud-based communications solutions. As a full-service carrier, with a company owned network, Ytel truly offers a one-of-a-kind solution. Over the years we’ve been able to provide cost effective, secure ways to power modern communications through voice, text, email and direct mail.
We need someone with a passion for technology, who gets excited about the idea of leaving their fingerprints on change.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Working on bug fixes, new features, as well as new product development
- Maintaining current code, while finding ways to optimize it
- Working as part of an Agile development team to solve problems and develop projects in a fast paced environment
- Providing input on front-end/UI development
- Testing and evaluating new technologies
The Ideal Candidate:
- A few years of hands on Java development experience
- Familiarity with NoSQL and SQL databases
- Experience working with databases, and knowledge of data flows
- Ideally experience with GitHub or a comparable version control tool
- Strong understanding of the SDLC and ability to self manage
- Ability to work in a fast paced, agile environment
- Passion for technology and awesome communication skills
*Successful applicants will be asked to show proof that they can legally work in the US*
Interested in this position? Use the link below to submit a confidential application.