Careers @ Ytel
Technical Project Coordinator
FOOTHILL RANCH, CA
We’re a software company with a passion to help businesses better communicate with leads, prospects and customers. We geek out over the challenges of telecom, and deliver cutting edge, cloud-based communications solutions. As a full-service carrier, with a company owned network, Ytel truly offers “one-of-a-kind” solutions. Over the years we’ve been able to provide cost effective, secure ways to power modern communications through voice, text, email and direct mail.
We need someone with a passion for technology, who gets excited about the idea of leaving their fingerprints on change!
Ytel is currently looking for a Project Coordinator accustomed to a fast paced environment, but still has the ability to maintain organization and communication!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Acting as the face and main point of contact for Ytel on various projects customer projects
- Following up on active customer projects, to ensure they are being completed according to schedule (including proactive communication with the customer)
- Gathering technical requirements and specifications from customers to form a statement of work
- Relaying customer conversation notes to the Development team, so we can accurately meet their needs
- Work with Development and Ops teams to ensure customer satisfaction and success with Ytel projects/products
- Maintaining excellent levels of service and communication with our customers
- Developing, maintaining, and continuously improving those relationships
- Supporting internal Ytel projects and general development projects
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Previous experience managing or coordinating technical projects
- Ability to translate requirements, specifications, and wants of customers
- Self-motivation with the ability to work both independently as-well-as within a team
- Demonstrated exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and efficiently manage time
- Social skills and an engaging personality
- Strong communication and listening skills,
- Willingness to expand current skill sets and learn new skills
Interested in this position? Use the link below to submit a confidential application.