Careers @ Ytel
Technical Support (Entry Level)
FOOTHILL RANCH, CA
We’re a software company with a passion to help businesses better communicate with leads, prospects and customers. We geek out over the challenges of telecom, and deliver cutting edge, cloud-based communications solutions. As a full-service carrier, with a company owned network, Ytel truly offers “one-of-a-kind” solutions. Over the years we’ve been able to provide cost effective, secure ways to power modern communications through voice, text, email and direct mail.
We need someone with a passion for technology, who gets excited about the idea of leaving their fingerprints on change!
Ytel is currently looking for an entry level Technical Support Agent who enjoys troubleshooting, and has exceptional communication skills! Oh… and the desire to join a booming startup!!!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Maintaining excellent levels of service and communication with our customers
- Acting as the first point of contact for Ytel support, helping customers resolve technical issues and escalating, in a professional manner, when necessary
- Developing, maintaining, and continuously improving those relationships
- Responding to customer emails and tickets in a timely manner, ensuring SLA’s are met at all times
- Following up on active customer tickets. Ensuring customers are being kept up to date on any open support requests
- Relaying customer conversations/notes to the team via tickets and corresponding Slack channels
- Working with Sales, Operations, and Engineering to ensure customer satisfaction and success with Ytel products
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Both Mac and PC knowledge
- Familiarity with browsers (specifically Chrome)
- Troubleshooting skills, ideally with audio and video experience
- Self-motivation with the ability to work both independently as-well-as within a team
- Demonstrated exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and efficiently manage time
- Social skills and an engaging personality
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Patience, and the ability to listen
- Willingness to expand current skill sets and learn new skills
- Any experience with SQL queries, SIP or VOIP would be a HUGE plus
Interested in this position? Use the link below to submit a confidential application.